Let’s go swimming!! Various ways of exercising that pass through the eyes right now. This may cause many people to be confused. What kind of exercise should we do? You should design a good cardio or weight training if you girls haven’t thought about the type of sport to play. We would like you to try swimming. In addition to having a beautiful figure It is also a sport that does not require a lot of equipment. Plus, I’m not sweating.
benefits of swimming
- It’s a low-impact exercise. Therefore, it is suitable for people who are overweight.
- benefit in a two-in-one way Swimming alone can do both “cardio” (help burn fat) and “weight training” (help build muscle) at the same time.
- Helps you manage your lungs and helps you stay healthy as well. Swimming will help strengthen the efficiency of your lungs. When your lungs are healthy, it allows your body to take in and drain oxygen more efficiently.
- Helps to relax from fatigue symptoms well. It can be seen that many treatments often contain water as an ingredient. Because the water has an influence on our brains. helps the brain to rest Plus it’s a meditation practice in itself. สมัคร ufabet
which swimming posture Can reduce calories the most ?
- Butterfly Pose: Can burn up to 404 calories and tone your abs, back, chest, shoulders, thighs and arms.
- Breaststroke: can reduce up to 367 calories and also help strengthen Strengthens the muscles of the legs, arms, chest and shoulders.
- Freestyle posture: can reduce up to 257 calories, helps to tighten the muscles of the hips, stomach and shoulders.
- Backstroke: can reduce up to 257 calories, will help tone the abdominal muscles, thighs and shoulders.
If you want to lose weight as effectively as possible Swimming is a very interesting sport. but swimming alone may not see much effect If you still indulge Therefore, the best way to lose weight is exercise. in conjunction with reducing the amount of food
already know this Hurry up and go swimming! Guarantee that you will be impressed.
Information from: book “We will not have high blood pressure in this life”