Cracked Skin And How To Take Care Of It For Beauty
Can often be found in the chest, armpits, stomach, back, cheeks, buttocks, thighs and groin. It will look like lines and traces of cracks. Which, although the marks that occur on the skin, stretch marks will not cause harm. But it causes more or less concern for the appearance of those. Who have this problem here at ยูฟ่าเบท
Stretch marks may appear white, silver, pink, red, brown, black, or purple, before turning darker and fading over time. In addition, the appearance of stretch marks varies from person to person depending on the cause, area, type of skin, and duration of stretch marks. This article therefore would like to invite everyone to know about the causes of stretch marks in order to properly take care of them.
The cause of stretch marks
Cracked skin has become a very common condition. Especially in adolescent girls, and occurs in areas where the skin is constantly stretched. There are many factors that cause stretch marks. Whether it’s a genetic factor Body changes during puberty or pregnancy degree of severity of skin damage The amount of cortisol hormone (Cortisol), which results in a decrease in skin elasticity. Including losing or increasing body weight in a short time as well
Stretch marks may associate with female risk factors. Being overweight Take drugs or use drugs that contain steroids (steroids), have had breast augmentation surgery patients with Cushing’s Syndrome or EDS. The skin is stretch so it can difficult to do. But knowing the cause may help us choose the right treatment for stretch marks.
Cracked skin, how to treat it to be effective?
Stretch marks can treated and relieved in a number of different ways. Whether it’s a simple method That can done at home or a medical method. Here are some examples of stretch marks care and relief:
Self-Relieving Stretch Marks
People with stretch marks may not be able to completely disappear on their own. But making the marks fade away or help speed up the stretch marks to fade faster with various methods such as
- Eat foods that contain zinc, protein, and foods rich in vitamins A, C, and D, such as beans, fish, carrots, sweet potatoes, milk, etc.
- Drink plenty of water and avoid caffeinated beverages, as this can increase your risk of stretch marks.
- Take granulated sugar and rub it over the stretched area using 1 cup of sugar mixed with almond oil or coconut oil. by not allowing the sugar to dissolve Add a little lemon juice and rub the mixture over the cracked skin for 8–10 minutes. Repeat several times a week in the shower.
- Take fresh peeled aloe vera and apply it on stretch marks after bathing.
- Use body makeup to cover up cracks in the skin.
- Use different types of skin care creams, such as creams containing tretinoin, vitamin A, cocoa butter, shea butter, olive oil, vitamin E oil. or centella asiatica leaf extract
The stretch marks creams or products mentioned above suitable for the newly appeared stretch marks. Users should gradually massage it to absorb into the skin and use continuously for several weeks